Victory Bear’s new One-Piece Rustication for tilt-up and precast construction offers the same quality and performance that customers have come to expect from Victory Bear’s original rustication strips, with the added labor-saving benefit of one-piece installation.
- New One-Piece Design – Reduce installation time by skipping the base clip. Simply glue or use the optional adhesive tape to fasten to the casting surface.
- Excellent Release from Concrete – Victory Bear’s PVC does not stick to concrete unlike wood. Victory Bear’s flexible PVC edge seals help conform to surface irregularities, preventing concrete from seeping under the form.
- Superior Finish – Wood rustication strips contain sugars that can discolor and blemish concrete surfaces. PVC releases cleanly to reveal a smooth, near-perfect finish.
- Tough & Lightweight – Significantly lighter in weight than wood, making for easier handling. Easily cut with a miter or chop saw at the job site.
- Save Time and Labor Costs! – The superior finish provided by Victory Bear rustication strips eliminates the need for costly patching and grinding after the panels are lifted.
Victory Bear’s Snap Series is designed to enclose and hide fasteners. Can be screwed or glued to casting surface.
Available with soft PVC sealing fins that seal tightly against the casting surface to eliminate the need to caulk.