GET GROOVY WITH OUR 1" V-GROOVE!
OUR NEWEST RUSTICATION FOR TRIANGULAR REVEALS
Victory Bear 1” x 1/2” V-Groove Rustication is the latest size option available for creating triangular reveals in your next tilt-up or precast project. Like all of Victory Bear’s rustication profiles, it provides a superior finish to wood products. Its flexible fins prevent the need for labor-intensive caulking. It’s also designed to be glued for easy installation.
HIGH-END RESULTS WITH HIGH DOUBLE CHAMFER
EASY TO USE, SUPERIOR FINISH
Introducing Victory Bear’s #809 HIGH DOUBLE CHAMFER 2 x 3/4!
Our High Double Chamfer was designed with ease of use and quality of finish in mind. Its labor saving features include a rigid PVC structure for superior finish to wood, flexible PVC fins to eliminate caulking, and high side walls to allow quick and easy board insertion.
Contact us for more information.
NEW ONE-PIECE BULKHEAD FOR EASIER GLUING!
THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR DOUBLE CHAMFER FAMILY!
Introducing Victory Bear’s new #725 ONE-PIECE BULKHEAD DOUBLE CHAMFER for 1x dimensional lumber or 3/4” plywood!
Designed with the same dimensions as our popular #767 Bulkhead, the #725 provides a more glue-friendly option, with the same labor-saving quality you’ve come to expect from Victory Bear.
Contact us for more information.
INTRODUCING OUR NEW #803 TOPSIDE DOUBLE CHAMFER 1" x 3/4"!
THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR TOPSIDE DOUBLE CHAMFER FAMILY!
Victory Bear’s newest double chamfer size is the #803 TOPSIDE DOUBLE CHAMFER for 1x dimensional lumber or 3/4” plywood!
Whether you are using 1x dimensional lumber, or 3/4″ plywood, Victory Bear’s #803 is the right topside option for you!
Our Topside Double Chamfers feature a flush top for easier concrete screeding. The #803’s longer vertical walls are tapered to fit snugly against the form to create clean lines with little to no patching or grinding. The PVC structure is pliable to allow for easy installation, saving you time and labor on your next tilt job!
Contact us for more information, or click the button below to learn more about Victory Bear’s wide variety of plastic chamfer products.
INTRODUCING OUR NEW #804 TOPSIDE DOUBLE CHAMFER 1.25" x 3/4"!
TOP TO BOTTOM CHAMFERS!
Victory Bear has the widest variety of plastic reveals, chamfers, and accessories for tilt-up and precast construction on the market.
That variety just got wider with our new #804 TOPSIDE DOUBLE CHAMFER for 1.25” engineered lumber!
Whether you’re using dimensional or engineered lumber, Victory Bear has the perfect option for you!
Our Topside Double Chamfers feature a flush top for easier concrete screeding. The chamfer edges fit snugly against the form to create clean lines with little to no patching or grinding.
Our Standard Series Double Chamfers feature our soft PVC “Flex-Edge” seal, resulting in a clean edge and eliminating the need to caulk at the casting surface.
The end result is a clean finish, designed to save you valuable time and labor on your next tilt job!
NEW! VICTORY BEAR SAW CUT COVER 1/16"
VICTORY BEAR HAS YOU COVERED!
Victory Bear now offers a version of Saw Cut Cover designed for fitting into 1/16” saw cuts in addition to its popular standard Saw Cut Cover!
The Saw Cut Cover 1/16” applies the same coextruded concept as our standard product, but is specially designed for jobsites with extra narrow control joints in the slab.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Keep the Concrete Out – Victory Bear’s horizontal soft PVC fins seal against the casting surface, keeping concrete out of your control joints and eliminating the need to grind ridges out of your wall panels.
- Keep the Saw Cut Cover In – The soft PVC fins on the Saw Cut Cover’s vertical leg allow it to conform to the interior of the saw cut joint. This ensures a snug fit that won’t pop out—a problem commonly seen with completely rigid varieties.
- Stay in Control – Victory Bear’s rigid structure makes it much easier to handle and install than completely rigid varieties. Faster installation time = lower labor cost!
STOP CAULKING NOW!
With the redesign of our #733 ½” Double Chamfer, ALL of Victory Bear’s Standard Series Bottom Double Chamfer profiles now feature flexible fins!
The soft PVC fins allow a superior seal against both the board and the slab, preventing concrete seepage and eliminating the costly and labor-intensive step of caulking the edges.
In addition, PVC’s smooth surface releases cleanly from the concrete, with no wood sugars or imperfections marring the surface of the finished wall panel.
The end result is a superior finish after the tilt—whether you’re attaching to the slab with glue, tape, or fasteners; or using dimensional or engineered lumber forms.
Victory Bear’s new One-Piece Rustication for tilt-up and precast construction offers the same quality and performance that customers have come to expect from Victory Bear’s original rustication strips, with the added labor-saving benefit of one-piece installation.
- New One-Piece Design – Reduce installation time by skipping the base clip. Simply glue or use the optional adhesive tape to fasten to the casting surface.
- Excellent Release from Concrete – Victory Bear’s PVC does not stick to concrete, unlike wood. Victory Bear’s flexible PVC edge seals help conform to surface irregularities, preventing concrete from seeping under the form.
- Superior Finish – Wood rustication strips contain sugars that can discolor and blemish concrete surfaces. PVC releases cleanly to reveal a smooth, near-perfect finish.
- Tough & Lightweight – Significantly lighter in weight than wood, making for easier handling. Easily cut with a miter or chop saw at the job site.
- Save Time and Labor Costs! – The superior finish provided by Victory Bear rustication strips eliminates the need for costly patching and grinding after the panels are lifted.
Victory Bear’s 1.5″ x 3/4″ Tri-Snap product has been redesigned for improved performance.
Soft PVC sealing fins have been added to seal tightly against the casting surface, eliminating the need to caulk. The snap closure has also been hidden to leave a seamless impression in the concrete.
Victory Bear’s Snap Series is designed to enclose and hide fasteners. Can be screwed, glued, or taped to casting surface.